- March 20, 2020 -
LEMONJUICE COVID-19 RESPONSE
The disruption from COVID-19 virus is unprecedented. At Lemonjuice, we are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 in the USA and specifically our resort locations. Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our owners, guests and team members. In order to secure just that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines so that all of our owners and guests can feel safe when staying at our resorts.
At our resorts, hygiene and cleanliness are always prioritized. We are also emphasizing the importance of good hand hygiene based on recommendations from local health authorities. We also encourage guests to frequently wash their hands with soap and warm water.
What we do at our hotels for securing the safety of our owners and guests:
- We follow all guidelines and recommendations of local authorities.
- All Lemonjuice managed resorts have been provided with information about COVID-19 and management instructions.
- Adjusted Check-in procedures will allow owners, guests, and team members to maintain the recommended social distance of a minimum of 6 feet.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene protocols.
- Regular disinfecting of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquids.
- Team members exhibiting any cold or flu symptoms will stay home for a minimum of 14 days.
All of our resorts are open and operating with additional safety procedures in place. We are taking every precaution in order for our owners and guests to feel safe. Our properties are unique as each unit is a stand-alone condo/townhouse with fully equipped kitchens so guests
We will continue to communicate as we learn more or if we have an adjustment to our procedures.
If you have any questions or concerns that arise please contact us.
Get the latest news about Magic Tree Resort
Address2795 N Old Lake Wilson Rd
Phone number(407) 396-2300
HoursMon - Sun
8:00AM - 10:00PM